A quick guide to using your bee scale:
In order to make the first steps of using your new beekeeping scale easier, we have prepared a quick guide that will help you easily take care of the installation and settings of your scale.
- Turn the ON / OFF switch to start the balance.
- The blue light will start flashing.
- The scale will give the first data in 2-3 minutes.
- The measurements will be visible on the web portal and on the mobile application.
- Measurements are taken every hour.
Display of the central unit
Single weight sensor configuration
Configuration with two weight sensors
Sollar cell connection
Proper installation of weight sensors
If necessary, install the weight sensors on the ground
Installation of weight sensors under the beehive
A model set-up of a bee scale
Presentation of the bee scale